Thursday, August 6, 2009

WooHoo --mom and dad put up woven wire fence

AND RazzMo's leasor is going to come on saturday. She worked some overtime and has more gas money. I rode him today and he was pretty good. He was reasonably energetic too, so perhaps the remission product is increasing his energy.

I guess getting my hand bit when dad had unexpected free time worked out pretty well. Its not a bad wound but the bruising or something is mucking with the tendon and I cant use my finger normally. At least I can type but I'm having to ride with just the first 2 fingers on that hand. Otherwise they do some sympathetic thing when the ring finger hurts and I cant get any curling pressure at all. And my riding glove got shredded on the top. Funny the bite puncture is on my palm and I don't see any hole there. Back of the hand on the glove got torn but the skin just has little scrapes.

No comments: