Thursday, August 6, 2009

ugh my brain is fried

I could not think of a way to automate it so I just hand edited an 1900 line file down to the 88 lines of information I needed to try to process some old data. Doing tons of greps and lists on site names to get down to the 22 sites with 4 lines of information each that I needed the information for.

I will wait until tomorrow to add the 88 lines to the existing information file and try to re-run in spots where things were failing.

My hand that got bitten is swollen. I will slather with sore-no-more tonight. It doesn't really seem like infection I think its just bruising from the pressure of a dogs jaws but I will evaluate in the morning if I need to run to the clinic. Geez I really don't want to explain to 5 or so different HMO people how I was so stupid so I hope it looks on the mend in the morning. I want to get Shade back into some riding but I'll have to see how hot it seems in the morning. I just am not in the mood to push myself physically.

No comments: