Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well I'm not at the dealers

The truck I looked at did not get inspected yesterday. Place was closed at 6:15 when they went to do it. I'd had the mis-impression that Paul worked a much earlier shift than that, or I could have pressed dad to please call around for a shop to do it. Oh well, perhaps I'm meant to get another dodge ram instead. Trying to live this but I'm having trouble letting go of the frustration. There are plenty of trucks for sale, I do not need to replace mine this week, breath in, breath out. MUST try to find hay on sunday. I'm pretty sure sickly mom hasn't done diddly squat about it and we are almost out of alfalfa mix that AJ gets. I get so so so tired of feeling like the scrubbing bubble.

I did ride today. Just a quickie, Shade felt ok.

No comments: