Tuesday, September 2, 2008

yuck, feels like I'm getting a head cold

No sore throat yet, but I have the light headed and stuffy feeling big time. I hate when my ears feel like they've got goop in them.

I'm still not sure what to do for a replacement car. I need to try to do some research on repair costs. I feel like a corolla would be good because the model is in its 4th decade so parts should be easy to get, but there are other factors for repair costs that I have no clue about. I need to getRdone sooner rather than later though.

I mostly enjoyed my weekend. It was really fun visiting with Rosalie at the ride. I felt fairly extraneous a lot of the time though so next year I must come as an entrant or not at all. I think Rosalie wants to enter next year too so maybe we can push each other to condition and get there.

I punted on car-shopping on the holiday since I had no ride. I guess I should just start shopping and if I find a car I like and it passes inspection, see if I can't finagle them to follow me home in it. But yesterday I was feeling stuffy and light headed too + was tired so I mostly vegged out, watching closer re-runs that I missed the original episodes of.

I did pull some goatsheads in the morning and then fired up the tractor and worked up a bunch in the evening + scooped a bit on the pens. Now I should go out tomorrow morning and bag some of the loose stuff before the burrs all fall off. I so hate them. Also hate mom's prima dona attitude. When she isn't sick she will work like a rented mule planting crap that will need hours of continued care but she sure doesn't like to get after weeds, or do much permanent stuff like painting or fixing fences. LOL, I spend time on horse crap that has no permanent results but I just can't get into it with planting vegetation.

No comments: