Friday, September 19, 2008

just skip this bit of vetching

I really felt no need to spend anything on a gift for a wedding that I was not invited to attend, of two people who each earn more than I do and have both been married previously ....... just because they happen to be from 'my group' at work. .....BUT since the co-workers who did feel compelled to send something on behalf of all of us both have kids and less disposable income than me I didn't want to scrooge them. And I wont miss the equivalent of 3 lattes much either -its just the principal of the thing that has me whining at least in my web journal.

Maybe I just need more horse time this weekend. Its been lovely weather all week and I only had the one short ride on tuesday. I wanted to ride today and Shade was probably fine, but since RazzMo still seems to be feeling fairly punky and Shade was very quiet yesterday getting her feet done I decided I should let all the horses have another rest day.

No comments: