Thursday, September 4, 2008

well I WAS feeling all proactive and good

But then I had a message when I got to work and I had scheduled my farrier for 1pm today. Why I do not know -- I guess I was sure I'd need to be at 7 weeks so I took the slot even though it works against my schedule. If I had written it on the calendar it would have been ok but I messed up. I had mom call her today, if only I had called her tuesday or yesterday. I feel bad for breaking up her day. The horses will be fine waiting 2 more weeks for their trims I think so I don't feel bad about that.

Oh I was feeling good because today was chiro care day for Shade and Grey Moun. Shade loves chiropractic care! When I had the lady vet/chiro this spring Shade was too nervous of her blocks, but she hadn't found any back issues and didn't need them, just adjusted Shades neck and shoulders which Shade thought felt really good. Even though its a different chiro, she was totally relaxed and good for him. She didn't actually chew and lick this time but she gave her floppy happy lips when he adjusted her neck and was fine with him using his little ladder to adjust her back. Grey was pretty good for him too, he didn't seem to love it, but he sure didn't dislike it.

Now I have to get cracking on car shopping. The one car I think I might really want, she wants to get detailed and that wont be done before sunday. I'll have to try to convince her to let me drive it saturday morning before she does the detailing, so I can hit some dealerships if I don't like it.

No comments: