Friday, September 5, 2008

finally friday --doesn't feel like it though

I'm coming back to Boulder tomorrow to test drive a car from a private seller. I should try to schedule it for today but I'm dragging my feet. Oh I hope I like it and it then passes an inspection. Otherwise I should probably suck it up and check out *shudder* used car dealers. I can't keep borrowing mom's car indefinitely and using the blue beast when she needs it though. Simply have got to get a replacement in the garage within a week or 2 at the most.

2 comments:

BB said...

Teresa - popped over to see how things are going!! Can I suggest you pop some more photos of your equine buddies up here... love to be reminded who you are talking about!!
:-)
BB

Teresa/ride4fun said...

Good suggestion. I will try but I take crappy pictures, and I get busy and don't even get the camera out.