Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tomorrow I take possession of my non-new car



A 2001 Saturn SL-2 sedan. Not this one actually -no ad pics for the one I'm buying and I've cleverly continued to forget my camera in my pickups glove box whilst borrowing mom's car; but the Saturn I'm buying is also silver, but has some maroon trim. I was having cold feet over plopping down the dollars for a used car, even though I just had it inspected by a mobile service and its basically fine; I had to remind myself I haul hundreds of miles to rides with my 1993 dodge and there are no guarantees of not getting burned even buying a brand new car. So now I'm ok.

I'll probably skip riding again tomorrow morning though. Thankfully I had a quick, but fun fast spin on Shade sunday evening and again tuesday morning.

No comments: