Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well I guess the car union is official ......

I got the DMV paperwork monday and put the plates on the Saturn after driving to mom's dr appointment and on to Boulder. Thankfully she felt ok to drive home. Today I stopped on the way to work and got the oil changed. They sold me the older-car blend and an air filter and it was only a bit of change shy of $75.00 Makes me miss my prius all over again. The oil changes at the dealership were under $40. They only billed $14 of the 74.xx as parts and 4.xx as tax so even if I bought the high end synthetic blend oil and filter myself I'd be saving quite a bit. Well I'll have to call around. I'm such a grease magnet that I really don't want to be dealing with DIY oil changes, but dang I AM mostly a frugal norwegian/swedish girl too.

I seized some fun time and rode Shade this morning though. She felt better, but I rode RazzMo sunday and he felt uneven to me also so I had decided it must be me that is uneven rather than the horse(s) before I started today. I put a Little Joe on Shade so I could have good feel. I'll still have Dr M look at her tomorrow if he has time. Dang I forgot to call and see if we could schedule some extra time. Hopefully everything else goes fast and we will be ok on the time front.

Heres a pic of RazzMo, doing his primary job, packing my dad around when he goes elk and deer hunting --its only a short term gig every year but its important.

No comments: