Tuesday, July 8, 2008

training log update

Close guesses since I didn't track as I went.

saturday June 28 the Chatfield ride with Lynn and Mari. Rode 2.5 hours, mostly walked after first hour so probly only 3.5 mph pace overall call it 8.5 miles.
Sunday June 29 just 3-4 miles lots of cantering --- testing front hoof boots which passed.

Ok tuesday Jul1, went only 1 mile, slow this was the failed hind hoof boot test.

Thursday Jul 3. 4.5 miles.
Friday Jul 4 3 miles walking with mom and Razz
Saturday July 5 5.5 miles lots of canter and fun

monday July 7 8.5 miles walking and trotting with just 1 mile of mixed canter towards end of ride.

I really should try to ride with someone who will keep our pace up about 20 miles this weekend. Who should I call?

Non training stuff:

I cleaned my trailer floor sat/sunday.
Lady was long-lined monday and did well
There is a 4 hours trailswest Sierra with weekend LQ for sale, private party near me. It does not have much storage inside the LQ, and the horse part has mangers so not as flexible for extra horses. But with a 4-horse that is not such a big deal. I must look at it again, maybe my pics show it for how dividers work (can they be tied open) I'm thinking mangers interfere with that. decisions decsions.

No comments: