Sunday, January 19, 2014

Thought I wanted to watch the game today but I couldn't do it.

They started at 1 and I was slow getting going to ride on the incredible warm day.  Came in after riding to Bronco's 20, Patriots 3.  This should be fun to watch, Denver D stopped the Patriots going for it on 4th down vs taking a field goal,  then D's settled for yet another field goal and Patriots marched it down for a TD right away --sooo I went out and picked up the couple of plastic bags that had strayed into Grey and Shades paddock and got some hay from the big hay shed.   Missed one more Bronco field goal and 6 points for the Patriots.   Broncos are going to the Super Bowl with a 26-16 victory.  .   Been a long time since they've made it.  I'm happy for Manning who seems like a class act, not so much for Denver/CO, who chose to go full on liberal or Elway after handling the Tebow situation the way he did. 

Perhaps that was a wise choice,  I think Tebow would have been a good team player going back to backup QB but if Manning had faltered I suppose there would have been fans calling for going back to Tebow as starter but every crazy comeback Tebow had two years ago Elway looked very sour and jealous.  Tebow made Bronco's football fun again after years of sliding into being a boring mediocre team and then a boring losing team the first part of that season when Orton was starting and I think the Bronco's rewarding him for saving some fan enthusiasm by dumping him was horribly bad form. 

No comments: