Wednesday, January 22, 2014

almost normal

gently knocking wood.  Yesterday I felt crazy tired all afternoon and developed a late headache that was still there or back this morning.  It is gone or at least at bay for now, thank god for easy access to good NSAIDs and decongestants. 

Monday we went to the Stock show.  I bought too much stuff but I think I'll keep using what I bought at least, unlike the lint roller contraption a couple years ago.   We watched the Grand Prix jumping.  Those horses are amazing and the riders are so bold.   

Yesterday I did take a short ride on Sadie.   I should have rode again today but I don't ride the young bayrab when I'm feeling off.  I don't think a few days off will hurt us,  we are supposed to get a quick shot of snow overnight/tomorrow morning but warming to 50s by the weekend.  

No comments: