Saturday, February 6, 2010

Well that was anti-climatic

The sys admin turned things on when the RAID was 65% finished building and all the processing 95% just came back on its own; my big contribution was submitting one job which had failed because when crontab kicked it off it only had about 10 sites out of 60. That network gets data via LDM from a different CPU and I had stopped LDM until the sys admin redid the NFS mount to it from the LDM server. Gaa this is long.

It was good that processing started on its own because he had disabled logins on RAID server so I could not have fixed anything on it. It combines solutions that are computed separately from 4 networks and makes plots in addition to being the RAID server.

I rode Shade today. I think she is developing the muscling to travel in a rounded frame. That is YAY, thankfully she is doing this with some work in the paddock and me staying out of her way; I do not feel like I can get my lower leg on her to ask her to round when she is going faster than a walk. I am such a flabby noodle, sighhhhhh. Oh well as long as she doesn't need more than a bit of contact from my calf, and being a wee bit bored instead of excited due to being in the paddock its ok; I only need to ride well enough not to hinder her for doing endurance, its not like I was planning to hang a shingle as a dressage exerciser. I think my water is ready for the pasta. My big weekend cooking --making pasta with jarred sauce + browned sausage instead of just microwaving a frozen entree.

No comments: