Thursday, February 25, 2010

I THINK I want to ride a lot this summer ....

But I have not been getting my big butt in gear and riding. Have been letting the weather/footing and darned dogs push out riding. I have taken the dogs for a run every day but wednesday and did at least get an ok walk myself today but I need to ride, and I need to be more focused at work. Okay whine over.

Folks who watched thought the Republicans made some good points at Barry's Health care summit. I wonder how much video editing etc the MarxSpewMedia will apply to spin it as the Dems care about people and the R's only care about money. Always it is left unsaid that those poor hurting people's kids and grandkids will be screwed if the Dem's keep spending money they haven't even extorted from other people yet.

No comments: