Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nooooo I don't want to get a cold or flu bug

But I have two early symptoms. Mild throat irritation, and itchy watery eyes after modest amounts of reading. Sure hope zinc and 'hot stuff' will do their thing and reduce severity and duration. Watch me get a knockdown flu bug that puts me back on the 'get the darned flu shot' path for another few years. Oh well whatever will be will be.

In other fun news I had to increase the window for my clock solutions today. Results from the sat-tues. showed 5-6 orbits that failed because they were looking for a 6.5-7 hr span of clock solutions and I was only generating 6 hour windows. So now I may find myself adding another layer (yay that means another point of possible failure /sarcasm) to the process and making 2-3 hour solutions and combing them to cover 8-10 hours (or possibly combining solutions as needed to span each satellite dump period; LOL I am so bad for writing stuff in here that only I have the background information to understand. Oh well I'm not pretending to be a blog general consumption, just too lazy/contrary to close the blog off from the public.

No comments: