Friday, February 12, 2010

gripe gripe gripe

Need to head to bed soon. Feel cranky rather than sleepy though. Stupid facebook changed their pages. Now they are showing me stuff my friends posted on their friends' pages. Umm, if it was already a mutual friend situation I'd have the friend in my list. I don't want to eavesdrop on other peoples interactions. Ick. Maybe I'll have to go to full FB from FB lite to customize. Great I hated getting all the stupid farmville type requests. I liked quick updates and the like button for being polite when I dont have anything intelligent to say in response to a post. If they added a sympathy button it would be even better.

Wasted too much time at work today but my new software mod is running and working for the orbit group stuff. Took mom's car to be serviced. Got my walking in which is good. But man I miss my prius I wrecked in 2008 after driving hers today. I chose to get a several years old econo box saturn SL rather than making car payments and paying extra for collision coverage for a replacement commuting vehicle --and I got the nice F350 this summer. But dang mom's prius felt so much smoother, and more powerful than my neglected little SL, made me miss mine.

No comments: