Sunday, February 14, 2010

Made out like a bandit at the MRER convention

I bought $44 raffle tickets and got 3 ride entries (traded one in AZ for some Dynamite pro-biotics and E/Se supplements for the horses) + a pair of half chaps and fly sheet. And a nice polar fleece lined wind breaker for Shade and I being 4th FW pair.

One of the entries I kept is for a very local ride I intended to enter anyway and one is for a Sep. ride in the TX panhandle, that I have thought of attending before but never got ducks in a row to do it. The free entry is a great excuse to go for it. I do like to explore a new ride or 2 during the season as well as enjoying a few favorite rides.

It did snow early this morning but we barely got an inch and the sun is shining so I will probably ride Razz a bit and play at my Equitation this afternoon. I need to see if I can find rings and sew some on my barefoot saddle, that project has been sitting ignored in the porch for too long.

No comments: