Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm Back

I should have posted between the funeral trip to ND and going hunting but then again this is just my journal that I leave open, not a widely read blog with many folks left wondering where I was.

I must say it was really nice being away from internet access for a full 8 days. I never even took my camera out, we were usually trying to get going in the morning to possibly see some elk before they bedded down out of the warm sun and then hustling to get horses untacked and fed before it got dark when we came back in. Dad took a shot of CJ carrying a deer with the antlers tied on and Naomi leading him on Ramsey with a disposable camera so it could be a long while before I know if that picture even turned out. Now it is back to the daily routine for a while.

No comments: