Wednesday, November 11, 2009

humph day vent

Probably not even a coherent one either but I cant stand it. My country is dying of a thousand shallow PC cuts. At least there are some who dare to say it but I sat on my hands at a forum because the membership is small and I didn't want to offend someone whose opinion in other areas is valued by the board and by me. I hate feeling like a coward but I always fail to speak my mind without being blunt and everyone else probably feels as I do but is also being polite, sigh.

And I really really want to help an animal rescue I like and am trying to keep cordial connections to make that happen but some days I just want to scream at arrogance masquerading as 'finer social manners than the peasants use'. Plus I am about ready to declare war on the agency that collects and SUPPOSEDLY distributes to designated charities the proceeds from charity sales. They better pay my rescue or refund the $ they collected from me if they don't want me to bring fraud charges against them and attempting to publicize them far and wide. I will make it my personal mission in life to get them shut down if they are dirty or even just incompetent. My charity is tiny and I know them so i KNOW they haven't gotten their money 6 weeks after it was deducted from my account -- I am wondering about all the donations the outfit collects for huge charities - are they only giving pennies on the dollar of what they collect?

No comments: