Thursday, May 7, 2009

is it finally friday YET

No,

And I am on the verge of canceling my planned riding date for tomorrow. I feel so behind and scattered at work. -but probably won't do anything terribly useful if I come in tomorrow and ride saturday. I should ride tomorrow and come in saturday but I'm behind at home too and feeling kind of run down.

Mom will probably come home sunday. Well I've been feeling like I can't keep up with her watering + other stuff so I guess this is a good thing if she starts feeling decent. But darn if I had another week I bet I'd have the fridge cleaned out. Its too hard when she is around. We share food so if I make or buy something and it gets pushed to the back of the fridge I don't know it hasn't just been consumed by someone else so it gets forgotten and yucky. And mom makes and buys stuff and does the same thing, even worse this last year when she has been sick.

I haven't rode the last two mornings. I took the dogs in the car yesterday and Ole went for a walk with our neighbor today. At least I was out when he was passing by on the way home to call Ole into the yard. A doesn't mind the company when he is walking -its only a problem when Ole follows him to his avenue and then hangs around trying to play with other peoples dogs and being a nuisance. I have to search for pest control tablets soon too. Our pasture is under attack. I hope we have enough that we don't have to bother K to buy more for us, or find time to take the test to be licensed or approved whatever ourselves. (meaning I would have to do it)

No comments: