Friday, May 22, 2009

I think the critters will survive my roadtrip

I lined up someone to feed, unavailable on saturday --figured if dad was coming and we could not get someone else for that evening I would just throw hay before we left and give them some extra to tide them over till sunday morning. But dad has to leave with a load on monday so he'll be around to feed equines on saturday evening and give Mia her pills, take Ole for runs etc etc. So the instructions just got much shorter, YAY.

So now I should make a list of all the things I want to take and do before I go. (take my new camera but with dad's memory card that has his various pics so I can download them on sis's cpu. Take my laptop and my crypto card (already packed but I have to use it in the morning so must remember to replace it) Should charge the extra laptop battery. must take laptop power cord and hope it doesn't break. Need batteries for my camera. Take work cell ph in case things are nasty sunday/monday. Email myself the links JIC I can't get the laptop to work at sis's and need to just check websites with her cpu. Please let laptop work though. Take router? Be nice if I can avoid interrupting sis's internet access every time.

On the fun side. I rode Shade yesterday, and rode Grey today. did some ring work with C and RazzMo, and then took the dogs for a 1 mile walk. I call it multi-tasking rather than lazy to get the horse rode and dogs exercised at same time (wink) I sent my Atlas Shrugged book to an injured vet in TX. Got an email alert that his family was looking for bday cards to be sent to him. Serious injuries 2 yrs ago, still in a Fisher house. Hope he enjoys the book and chocolate and can pass the book on. Ptttbbb to the establishment, especially these days. I hope he finds the leaning tree card funny, could possibly take it wrong way but I like LT and wanted to send a fun card.

No comments: