Sunday, March 3, 2024

Yuck, I hate being sick

 It is just a cold, but blech.  I've gone through dozens of kleenex in the last few days and swilling various tea like it is going out of style.   It was beautiful yesterday but I didn't feel energetic enough to ride.  I did get dad's car picked up from the repair place.  Very nice folks, he even took it in for emission test so I should see if I can get do the online registration.  Since I'm past the grace month I may have to go in as well as have the penalty charge.   I also did a bit of detailing on the inside of the Prius.   Got the back seats better this time.  I think Toby stink was a bigger part of the overall stinky car smell.   Hopefully it will be bearable now.  

Need to tell JP that he can take dad's pickup if he has concerns parking my extra long pickup as long as he hooks it back up to the horse trailer.   It probably can benefit from being driven.  

Well the penalty for not renewing on time was not horrible,  $25.   I wonder if they will send Jan tags or it ends up getting Feb tags now.  And I was able to do it w/o the reminder card that I mislaid.  

I don't feel like running to town so unless a check really won't work for JP I'll just do that.  but I guess I can drag myself to the bank if I really need to.   But he needs to make his bank behave properly and not hold checks for over a week.  That was just ridiculous for them to do that.  And if he'd had his zelle stuff correct I could have been paying him from dad's 1st bank.  As it is, I have to get a POA and get 1st bank to re-instate the online banking and send a new debit card.  Oh well I did need to quit procrastinating and get a POA form anyway.   I hope it doesn't take weeks and weeks to get permission to write checks and shit at the banks once I get that.

No comments: