Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Ugh, I am zombie mode today

 Can't seem to focus for shit and zero energy.  Trying to line up to buy a used O2 concentrator so I can get dad on some oxygen.   But of course his clinic won't prescribe on the phone nor could tell me how to get someone to come in to do whatever tests are needed.  "just take him to the ER"  He doesn't want to go to an ER and I'm not going to have him hauled off to one against his wishes.  

Called a 'licensed respiratory therapist that has used concentrators for sale,  I could come in and set up, but I need a prescription to know what settings are needed."  Stupid gub'mint regulations and Demonrat lawyers.    I doubt those concentrators go high enough to give O2 poisoning and I know from when mom had a "prescription" service one,   it was not 'just set the O2 liters per minute' to the prescription.  It was 'turn it up as needed'    

So I guess I'll just wing it buying a used one off CL but I hate hate hate this stupid mess created by all the idiots voting for politicians who promise to skim more money off 'the rich,  AKA people who actually FUCKING earn their living'    to give to sniveling whiners who don't want to shift their arses to earn what they want. 

No comments: