Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday Madness

 Must try to get dad signed up for T Rowe online.   Ugh,  their mailer with "use this app" doesn't include any of his account info.  I'll have to dig up an older statement from them.  

I MUST ask neighbors for lawyer recommendations to get a basic POA.   There are tons of online "Sign up with this legal service and get a POA form free" on the web but I need to just have a professional do it, but I've been punting on this for too long and need to get it handled ASAP.  

I don't know if I'll ever get my ducks in a row to get the BAT to a trailer place to get it inspected and see if the horse part is road worthy with a bit of fixing and don't know if I'll ever get my ducks in a row to get regular help and start at least hauling out for day rides. 

Supposedly huge push to be ready for new mission but my supervisor hasn't done her bit on the data ingest side and I'm really tired of feeling like I have to do every last thing.   Thursday night and Friday we were almost in each others way and she said she'd work on that stuff Friday or on weekend since she was on ops but no emails or slack messages that anything has been done.   I'm trying to be understanding that she is dealing with her aging dad in Mexico and has to attend hours of meetings and make slides for said meetings.  But I don't want to be the lone ranger who has to get every new mission going, even handling the tasks that she traditionally has done.  It is NOT MY fault that they haven't hired and retained a software person to do the basic web maintenance and so on so she has to do those tasks.   

No comments: