Sunday, April 9, 2023

I should make a Walmart run but don't feel like leaving the house

 The healthcare agency is not canceling me.  They reached out with a PH # for a dispatch health service that will send a doc or nurse out to do a home visit and are sending someone to show me how to use the lift I bought on Monday.    Everyone seems concerned that I am going to dump dad from the lift and break him and that I am not getting him needed medical attention.   

I should go to Walmart, yesterday I got just a few things at Safeway and deposited dad's checks as I did not want to be later getting home then when I had scheduled the gal to end her shift.   That worked out ok. I was home plenty early and she helped me set up the lift and move a few things downstairs to make more floor space.   I really need to force myself to do some more de-cluttering.  The downstairs living area is getting full of crap.   TSC is closed today so I will probably seize the excuse of not wanting to make a separate trip there and not go anywhere today. 

No comments: