Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ride diary catchup

I had a nice ride on Saturday.   Only went about 5 miles but it was pretty good training and the pace was decent for conditioning.   I took a short (3 miles) ride on Tuesday morning,  it was pretty good too.

Tuesday it was after 5 before I remembered I had to finish up any signing etc. on my fed and ND tax forms and get them mailed.  Luckily the close post office is open till 6:30.  I had to go in and buy stamps as I didn't have any in my wallet.    There was a pretty good line, including a surprising # of people who had waited until late on tax day to come in to ship packages, but they were fully staffed and moved folks along pretty quickly.

Then my quick trip to the bank was stressful.   The stupid drive-thru ATM was not giving the check deposit option which I have used in past months.   After dinking around with lots of menu choices trying to find the deposit check option I Finally drove around and parked and went to the ATM in the vestibule and it had the normal options and took the check.    Then back to the office and did my home state taxes online.    This may have been my personal best for procrastinating on taxes. :P

This morning I finally figured out some code at work that was often failing at one of six time steps it runs at.   Maybe now I can get to some decent comparisons on processing methodology.  

I am trying to decide if the antibiotic my HMO gave me is not working very well or if I'm having some other kind of headaches.   Pain seems to be more at my temple but it is mostly on the one side and there is some inner-ear pressure I think.    So frustrating.  If I had a cause I could throw cures at the problem but I don't know if I'm getting muscle spasms from different monitor height at work and some tension with "arrghh I don't know how to get really good results"  or its all sinus related or what.  

No comments: