Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LOL, liberal co-workers disagree that BO is a blowhard

Actually I'm not LOL, more sad sighhh. Oh and they think its great that we supposedly gave the bastard rat terrorist a proper muslim funeral too. OTOH If *I* find out that the US navy rounded up only muzzies to touch his body after the SEALS brought it in and did not do a proper full autopsy I am going to be pissed. But I already hated Barry's guts so he doesn't care. I am starting to wonder about shooting Bin Laden. Seems like that gives him Jihad points. Not sure if its any more j points that death by drone fired missile though --was sending in SEALS just to avoid killing Bin Ladens family? But Barry has ramped up drone attacks on AQ targets. So? did Barry want witnesses left to tell the local jihadists that Bin Laden died in 'battle'? Since we went in anyway and Bin Laden was not participating in the firefight before he was killed I'm beginning to suspect he was bedridden. In which case we should have captured him and showed footage of his sorry-ass self stuck in jail cell or cuffed to a bed in a prison infirmary with his IVs running not given him what I believe most jihadists will probably consider a martyrs death.

3 comments:

Gerrick said...

Considering osama died hiding behind his wife...

yeah, no man-points for that exit.

Teresa/ride4fun said...

Good joke I read today. The SEALS killed OBL but it looks like we get the 72 versions. Hey I'd like to check out your blog but your signature link only goes to your closed profile?

Gerrick said...

I don't do blogging anymore. It started feeling too much like work.