Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just rode Sadie

New little milestone I skipped doing any longing or ground driving and rode her in the bigger paddock. I am pretty happy about it but I'm sitting on the couch and can barely keep my eyes open. Weird. I did a little corral cleaning yesterday but I used the tractor and just did a few partial bucket fills with the manure fork when my loader skills failed and I felt horridly stiff and sore yesterday and had to go to bed early and now I'm tired today. I almost wonder if I have a virus but its probably just residual from the 2 month sinus crap this winter and a bit of tension having someone come out and ride Lady. That went pretty well though, really sweet gal and her friend that was watching her disabled daughter was really nice too and mom seems ok with it.

No comments: