Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I wish I had said this yesterday

One of the co-workers was doing the democrat projection and said that conservatives want to impose some kind of 'christian sharia' law. I need a rolling eyes icon. I should have come back with "Come on, its todays 'liberals' who want government to impose more adherence to a higher moral authority -- but liberals also view the government AS THAT MORAL AUTHORITY"

Oh well maybe I'll get a chance to use my late found insight/thought later.

2 comments:

Gerrick said...

Christian Sharia law?

Better that than the islamic version.

Teresa/ride4fun said...

The guy who said that spent the last 3 years or so working in DC. That is the mindset that congress is surrounded by. Maybe the tea party needs to agitate for shorter congress sessions so they come home and are around normal people more often.