Sunday, July 18, 2010

well at least got a little saddle time this morning

I rode Shade 5 miles and Ole got some exercise and lots of cooling dips in the irrigation ditch. He was STILL wanting to go out everytime he thought I might be heading out. Well he was in the little house yard or tied to the tire every time he was out and I did finally get the parents informed that this is absolutely necessary to keep him from getting shot. Not sure how serious that neighbor was but if it keeps the parents serious about keeping Ole home its good. I am worried that about some dog or worse person getting injured if Ole were to wander and then have a dog aggression moment.

FML I put some of my 'stockpile' diesel in the tractor and went to disk goatsheads in the arena and it quit after running just a few minutes and would not restart. I probably have a lot expensive heater fuel if I buy a kerosene heater, if it will even burn for that. Durn, I thought diesel keeps for a few years in a closed container. Hope the tractor doesn't need expensive repairs.

No comments: