Wednesday, July 14, 2010

wafflely wednesday

Actually wafflely week. I have not told dad we need to get serious about containing Ole or get rid of him yet. I don't really want to get rid of him myself. But if I don't lay it out the parents will NOT be serious about keeping track of him. Sighhhh, I hate having so many neighbors so close. I want to be a hermit and only interact with people via internet, except I'd like a mate first LOL. I rode Grey Moun on saturday and tuesday. Just a mile to the irrigation ditch and back. He seems to be enjoying the attention after avoiding any attempts to catch him until I pushed before the WY trip and dragged him up there just to hang out. He did not really enjoy the hunting trip. No honey along just the geldings and N's mare, then the fun with the easy boots that slipped the last day and gouged his heel bulb a bit. Oh well, he lived. Hopefully my farrier isn't sick this year and I can just put shoes on him. I need to call the brand inspection office and find out what docs I need to get brand inspection cards, I really should look in the parents pickup and see if I have cards there. I think I probably threw Grey and Shades cards away. I threw away a bundle of old health certs and coggins that had gotten wet from the stupid Ford glove box that collects water/snow from outside and makes a nice deep pool of water. I should drill a drainage hole and then put stuff that is not super water sensitive in there I guess.

No comments: