Friday, July 30, 2010

Funky Friday

Today I waited for nearly an hour at the DMV place because I was tardy getting my renewal card mailed in and I didn't want to risk getting a ticket if I take my little trailer on a day trip sunday. When it was finally my # I walked up and told the clerk "nothing like forgetting to mail this" and she said I would have been safe from ticket as they give a month grace. I nicley told her "that is good to know for next time" and thanked her, she WAS nice and quick with my transaction but I WANTED to howl over that hour, and then the topper was that the staff for early primary voting was on lunch break when I got out. I should have grabbed a # and voted rather than waiting in the DMV waiting room I guess, but so much for not having to make an extra trip to vote as I was not going to wait around for an unknown amount of time.

I have not called ANYONE to try to set up a conditioning date for tomorrow or sunday. It really is nicer to have someone else to ride with to encourage a good pace, but I've been putting up mental excuses why A or B wouldn't work out without even calling them. WHY am I such a NINNY about picking up the phone and making casual plans?

I need to call the brand inspector for Sadie --at least I found the inspections for Cindy,Grey and Shade. so I guess I better quit venting and at least get that done.

No comments: