Friday, January 22, 2010

Well I better ride tomorrow

Sunday forecast looks too cold. 32 and 12-15 mph winds. Not horrid but I think I'll call riding on the day thats supposed to be 44-45 with 6-8 mph's the way to go. Maybe I'll ride both Shade and Razz, see how I feel. Hopefully my girl will be up for a ride down the road and the dogs will behave. I'm in the mood for some relaxed road work.

Some days I wonder if my boss wants me to fail and today is one of them. Lovely feeling for starting the weekend. I guess I will ask him where he is putting DR data since he cut me out on the request for ip and path to fetch it when my old scripts are failing. Yes I should have been more proactive and asked Maggie to help me with the spanish language site a year or more ago but still, an announcement that he is fetching data does not help get it into the processing. Sigh sigh.

No comments: