Sunday, December 7, 2008

Well got some vitamin D and vitamin H this weekend

Saturday Dr W came out and Shade got her spa treatment for her fall. She was stuck in about 4 places including front fetlock. She thought one adjustment on her withers was a bit rude, but she still loffs her spa treatments, she was licking her lips when he did her neck. Sadie thought she she should come and and get some attention too; but I'm quite sure she doesn't need any chiro work.

Then I rode RazzMo later, had to get some vitamin H and exercise the dogs. Today I rode Shade. I think she feels ok. She felt smooth but she wanted to take it easy which was fine with me. I don't want to undo adjustments by overstressing anything. It was so warm, I wore a windbreaker over a long sleeve tee, barely needed the windbreaker but I didn't care to get a sneak chill which I'm prone to. Later I was going to ride Grey but Razz and Sadie came up to me so I hopped on Razz and ponyed the wild child. This was mostly a grazing trip. Razz gave Sadie pinned ears if she came up to his head so in one way it was easier to manage ponying here. I remembered I should really worm so I turned and headed home after just a short way. The goobers both jumped at something so I told them that was the end of the grazing. Decided I didn't have enough daylight to worm and just scrubbed and filled three stock tanks when I got home though. I'll have to try and remember to worm next weekend.

1 comment:

optimum nutrition said...

Hi...
That is indeed a very good information on vitamin H and its benefits. I had heard a lot about the vitamins A,B,C,D,E and K. But never knew that vitamin H also exists. Thank you for sharing such a nice information.