Sunday, March 5, 2023

Winter is finally relenting, took a quick ride on Tanza today

 It was breezy, but with long johns, jacket and headband I didn't get cold.   I kept the ride short cuz easing us back into riding.   I still have some light and should have hopped on Sadie too, that would make me feel better about not getting the tractor to clean pens or get a hay bale down today but the wind is picking up.

   I mopped the floors today,  I'm trying to keep up mopping them weekly.   I just spray with soapy water and bleach and use the dust mop or disposable swifter pad so the floors are not super clean but better than I used to manage when I was annoyed that dad had stopped doing them and I didn't even get them swept weekly.   I need to vacuum the carpet today.  It is pretty gross.  

No comments: