Sunday, March 19, 2023

Come on coffee, jolt me into fully awake and ready to tackle the never ending do list

 Sis and B, bless their hearts "we can sleep in dad's room"  I'm sure they think that is very helpful but now I have to make up that bed and try to do more cleaning then just in the gun room so it won't be unbearably stinky down there and I don't even know where the smell is coming from.  If I could just deal with a mouse nest and dead mice I could suck it up and get that done, but trying to find the problem spot could take hours or there may not be just one spot.   Yech.  

Started vacuuming.  Got the stairs done and a bit in the gun room.   I never got all the piss out of dads mattress and boxspring.   Maybe I can just tape some heavy plastic over the spots.   Maybe I'll send B to buy new if any stores have then in stock.  I remember in 2020 my friend B had to buy an air mattress so she had something to sleep on until the furniture got the mattress she ordered in and the one appliance place still has a spiel about having to order and wait for appliances last time I heard one of their commercials.    OK.  Big Lots has a few mattresses in stock.   I suppose I could get a new mattress and box spring and move the queen bed frame to the guest room in a few weeks.   

Well I never did super clean dads old room downstairs but sis and B said it smelled fine and slept there.  They have gone to Hotchkiss to see his dad for a day.

Dad, bless his heart has a cold or flu.  Runny nose, post nasal drip that gave him a nasty sore throat last night.   B and sis were wavering on her going to Hotchkiss as well and she asked dad if she needed to just stay here.  "well I'm pretty sick, but you can go."    I am not nearly concerned that he is at deaths door as I was earlier in the year.  But I do have a really bad record with knowing how sick someone else is.  I am giving him ivermectin again, trying the prevent him from getting really really sick.  

No comments: