Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Well on the plus side I rode Sadie 6 days in a row before the cold front hit last night

On the negative front my grand mileage total for that 6 days was only 24 miles.   Oh well this is still not bad at all for late November and into December and I included some good longish canters and also some going into the irrigation ditch with a bit of water in it.    Not being skeered to cross water is an important skill for an endurance horse and I have to seize opportunities to practice living on the sand hill. 

I need to do better at putting my shoulder to the wheel at work, I've been slacking a bit lately and can't really afford to be doing that.   I keep expecting the house of cards to fall, but things might go on for decades and I don't need to get myself terminated because I'm too distracted wondering about what I'll do after the SHTF to do keep up with my phoney baloney feeling job.  

No comments: