Monday, December 16, 2013

Too hot

Cue ominous music and AGW hysteria.   LOL.     I have to run upstairs and get rid of my long johns though.  I'm over warm and it is making me lazy.    I want to keep getting little rides in on Sadie and should start piddling with setting up the outdoor nativity.   I do like having a few Christmas decorations and I don't know if its accurate or a result of the cold week and a half starting wednesday after Thanksgiving but it seems like I'm seeing fewer lights up this year.   I know I've kind of had a 'stock the bunker' rather than 'eat drink and be merry' mindset lately so perhaps I'm projecting,  I still some some lights, just seems like not as many places as previous years.  

 Well had a nice ride on Sadie but I will just have to try to get moving faster tomorrow to do any Christmas decorating.   Dad is hanging some icicle lights though so I'll probably come home to some lights tonight :)  

No comments: