Saturday, December 28, 2013

8.3 miles the last two days

I took a quick spin on Sadie Friday and straggled into work late.   Rode again late this morning and beat the mini 'storm' system that came in this afternoon.  We'll be lucky to get 1/2 inch of snow but the temperature dropped and the wind was blowing pretty strong already by 2pm.  Went across the highway and added a bit of mileage and a nice little change up from my rut.

I gave Ole his second Adequan shot today.   I was reading on-line how to give an IM shot to dogs and ran across some info that the shots can be given subcutaneously to dogs so I'm doing that since I also read that the shots can sting given IM and Ole can tighten his leg muscles to quite a hard state so it might be hard to slip a needle in gently.   I sure hope that this relieves his arthritis pain, I feel so bad when he has gimpy days.  

1 comment:

Gerrick said...

How is the hole in his flank?