Wednesday, May 29, 2013

typing 1.5 handed

Monday was a day.   L surprised me sunday by asking if I wanted to haul out and ride Monday.  I thought she'd get cold feet and bail but she didn't.   *I* had a good ride on Sadie.   Dad rode Razz and no problems for him.   Lady spooked at a rock and brush together spot and L came off.   Then at end of ride Lady set back just as I was trying to clip thr trailer tie on her halter & cut my index finger on my left & primary hand nice and deep.    I see a hand surgeon tomorrow to get checked for tendon damage cuz the doc at urgent care could not see tendon & said usually we can see it and check for damage.     I hope the hand surgeon finds no issue and I heal quickly.  Having my dominant hand hobbled with a big splint is a PITA, and right now I need the splint cuz if I push down w my finger it pulls on a stitch or the bruised or whatevr tendon and hurts.   Don't know if I could saddle my horse or if I could rein well enough to ride Sadie if someone saddled her for me.   

No comments: