Saturday, May 11, 2013

random blather

Its kind of funny.  I am so angry at liberals choking this country.  I cannot even bring myself to post a one liner good for you to a gal who is getting back into riding after having quite a few years of being too nervous to ride after moving near childhood home and having mommy and old buddies to hold her hand now just because she is a flaming liberal.  Well not just because,  I guess because she is a flaming liberal AND her husband is in the military --and getting fairly nice teaching gigs too.  

 Well I should not assume that her husband is really patriotic, wanting to preserve the country as it was founded etc just because he's military but boy it rankles me when a military spouse runs down the political group that would like to give the military enough funds to operate as safely as possible vs Barry and the Code Pink idiouts , with their illegal war in Libya which the so-called anti-war group just ignored.   Then Barry and the State Dept liberals set up trouble in the Middle East with the so-called Arab Spring crap while squeezing the military budget to fund a few more vote buying handouts.  

 I say group not party because lately it feels like a good chunk of the GOP is happy as a pig in slop at the prospect of being the minority party but of expanded government the DNC is pushing vs wanting to win control and then shrink the government to a sustainable level like their core constituents want. 

But I get along ok with the liberal who rides my sort of rescue mare.   She is suffering cognitive dissonance.   Yesterday we commiserated on the amnesty bill, and how illegals are exempted from the laws etc  and yet she thinks Barry is so smart and even Biden is smart and of course the Dems have a better vision for the country......   I guess with her working in 'craft services' and her DH a teacher I have a bit more tolerance for being Dem out of inertia vs the milatary wife (who was indoctrinated, getting a teaching degree although I think she's a SAHM)  --of course the liberal that rides my horse can't go to a board moderator and get my comments deleted when I tell her stuff the MBM and crooked Dems are doing. 

No comments: