Friday, May 31, 2013

OK, time to take a break from internet

First the tornado news was too much and then someone posted something sad, her DH just ran over the family dog and I just wanted to virtually scream about their spouse that had the accident ala "How could they possibly be so careless, were they in a diabetic sugar daze or something?!" instead of just being sympathetic --and lord I have been there with kittens so I know animals can almost dive under wheels when driver is distracted for just an instant.

  Well my mom raised me right so if I can't say something nice I almost always just say nothing at all but I needed to distance myself to help that along.      I wanted to tell a different poster a night or two ago that he should get rid of his bitchy wife instead of the dog after she is giving him the freeze out because dog got out of crate and shit on the bed --for crying out loud if a grown woman can't just wash the damn bedding and get over it in a few hours let alone days --how could you possible trust she wouldn't drown the kid in a bathtub if you wanted to have kids later .... but for all I know they already have kids and she is mostly saintly but just doesn't care for dogs but was trying to humor him cuz he wanted one and is angry because he wanted it but isn't training it, giving it needed exercise ......  I don't like myself when I go into judgmental mode, especially based only on a few typed sentences.   

No comments: