Monday, January 28, 2013

Its snowing :)

Unfortunately I was not ambitious enough to move any horse manure from the paddocks to the pasture.   It seems like an almost hopelessly big task to try and re-hab the pasture to full usefulness.  And partly I still don't want to invest too much energy and certainly not too much money into the Colorado place.   Stupid dem legislature here is going to pass some PITA gun laws that will not affect crime in any way, just start the process of limiting 2nd amendment rights.   Stupid local MBM are pushing the fantasy that guns are the problem and its wonderful that the Dems want to do help by keeping these large capacity magazines out of the hands of crazies.

  I just want out and I have a hard time convincing myself at all that improving the property would pay off.    I don't see dad wanting to move although I suppose I should sound him out before I assume that is cast in stone.  

I did ride 3 horses in 3 days from Friday-Sunday.   Rode Shade on Friday, just a little ride to check out her arthritis.   No stumbling so that was good.   L was out on both saturday and Sunday and I rode Shade saturday and grabbed RazzMo on Sunday as a check out ride to see if he should be OK if her friend comes out to ride.  He should but he was acting fairly prancy and did not sell himself as an easy ride.   But if I go out on Shade I'm sure Razz would just relax and follow his boss mare,  he just doesn't count Lady as enough of a leader to trust she would spot any trouble so he can just relax and follow her. 

No comments: