Monday, October 6, 2008

Link to some horse pics


Here is part of Sadies curious face.

HorseAlbum_on_PhotoBucket
The light gray horses are Cindy and Grey Moun. Cindy is the near horse when they're together. Cindy was born in 1982 and Grey in 1988. I am thankful to be in the age of digital cameras. My non skill is still apparent but I can at least halfways center my subjects when I put them on the computer and it is fun to get the personality pictures. As you can see Grey has oodles of character.


The red bay roan/grey horse is RazzMo. Mom and I bought him together 3 years ago, then I gifted my shares in him to mom and dad to cover some anniversaries and so on. The grumpy ears are for the other horses. Razz wants dibs on any scritchies or treats. He's almost a bully but he defers to Shade for some reason and he doesn't push the other horses beyond choosing which feeder he wants and sometimes having to check all the feeders out. Sometimes I have to push him a bit when I'm taking another horse out.

No comments: