Friday, December 28, 2007

Wild Cindy

My 'babysitter' horse --she is supposed to be teaching Sadie to be a nice horse and keeping Grey from getting too wound up shoved through the gate today when I was trying to take just Grey Moun and went tearing around. So I got lots of exercise wading through the 10-12 inches of powder to get her haltered and turned out with Sadie -hmm maybe I can have another small slice of brownie :) Sadie did some running in the turnout pen from the general excitement. Grey did not end up getting any more walking than over next to Shade & RazzMo to be tied to wait while I caught Cindy. I didn't really think I wanted to walk him much in the deep powder but had been going to give him a short walk since he was pacing. Cindy is definitely NOT a 25 year old horse that could be trusted to babysit young or inexperienced riders. Likes to kick up her heels and RUN way too much. Goofy old girl.

No comments: