Sunday, November 12, 2023

Tired this morning

 Dad slept from about 3 pm to 3 am.   I didn't stay up waiting for him to stir, but every time I got up to pee I wound up going down at least once when he coughed or shifted in bed to see if he was trying to get up and I was tossing and up and down for about an hour before he actually stirred and got up. 

But the girl that signed up for Sundays called off and the substitute is more experienced with dealing with mobility issues and so on so at least I feel more comfortable about riding in the horse pens.  

Thursday the neighbor that is so good with dad was exhausted or sick or something.   She has insomnia issues so maybe just exhausted and a one time deal.  I don't want to rely on her too heavily because there were two fridays a few weeks ago that I thought she intended to come and never showed, the first one she had texted and I missed seeing it that she was just falling asleep at 7:xx am so could she come a different day or something.   It was no issue since I had no plans those days; but at the same time if she is going to  miss sleep for days and then crash randomly I can't count on her having an alert day so I can be gone all day.  

P.S.  Did get on Tanza and rode him for a bit in the pen.   I let Toby stay out and Tanza was pretty good even with Toby pestering.  

No comments: