Saturday, November 25, 2023

Struggling to be Thankful this year

I'm trying to get there.  I have most of the same blessings I usually feel very grateful for, not just in November but all year long.  Job, Tanza, great neighbors, family gets along with each other.

A blessing that went away that I didn't realize was so huge was the freedom to be gone on weekends and just having more free time in general.   I'm not swamped with tasks, having aides come in and having to find light housekeeping for them to do I don't end up having to catch up on laundry and the like on weekends.  But it has been wearing not being able to just decide to go off on a weekend; not having ability to just have dad drive his car over when I run a vehicle somewhere to get worked on and stuff like that.   I've always struggled with setting up appointments and so on and that is worse now.  

No comments: