Sunday, October 1, 2023

I'm lazy this weekend

 I did pull a bunch of new to me nasty burr plants.  It might be burr ragweed.  Two nasty things in one plant.   Got dad to the neighbors for G's bday party yesterday evening.   G is such a kind kid.  S said G's list of who he wanted to invite to his party was dad,  a gentleman that G met working at the foodbank on Mondays (wow, they are starting the kid young on volunteering) and G's best friend.  

Last weekend I went riding with B.   L came over to be with dad until the service scheduled aide showed up so I was able to get going early and be at the trailhead by mid-morning.   I had fun.   B had done a monster hike the day before and was a bit sore but was a great sport about it;  I don't think she was hurting in the saddle, but she was probably as stiff after driving home as my unfit self.  

I had grabbed two bottles of water to take for hydrating after riding, as well as making sure I had my camelback.  I forgot them at home.  When I got home I went to drink some out the one bottle and it was my bleach solution that I thought D had dumped and thrown away my bottle a couple weeks earlier.  Thank GOD I did not take of swig of that driving home, but was right over the sink and was able to rinse my mouth out right away after I spit it out.   I should have told D on Friday when she was here but I did not.  I still can't past "WHO DOES THAT?  Put a bottle of unknown liquid sitting on the counter in the freezer, didn't even dump it and replace with clean tap water, WTF"    I think I am going to cancel having her come on Fridays and just have L come either Friday or Thursday and I'm debating dropping to just one weekend day with the service if L is willing to be here all day if I get a chance to go trail riding or take some other day trip,  dad is ok by himself for a couple of hours while I run to town or do outside yard work etc. 

No comments: