Sunday, October 15, 2023

I must call my HMO on Monday. I think I may have low thyroid

 Hopefully if it is not a low thyroid issue they can find another cause for why I'm always so tired.   For a year I figured it was just the stress of taking care of dad, house and 10 acres, and having anxiety about falling off from Tanza spooking hard that was making me such a couch potato.  But last week I was thinking "geez, I'm not getting such interrupted sleep lately and I still feel so zombie, and the weather is cooling off and I'm reminded that I spent all last winter going "brrrr, I don't want to try to ride later it is too cold outside" plus dad and sis both are on thyroid.  Mom was too, but she had hyperthyroidism first, so figured they just damaged the thyroid gland too much treating that.  

I need to put aside my weenie fear of rejection and ask the neighborhood gal whom I've had come a couple times a week lately if she and her husband might be interested in living here.   Her FIL passed away on Thursday and his wife showed up.   They had only been separated, not divorced so unless FIL made a will saying "wife gets pension and whatever but I'm willing the house and land to my son" I think the spouse inherits everything and L and D will have to move.   I have been wanting to get some live in help; but I feel like no one would want to actually live here.   But since I expect its low odds of a yes; it would be stupid to not at least ask.  If they did want to do that for half a year or whatever to save up for a down payment on a small starter house it would be a huge help to me.  

No comments: