Monday, October 23, 2023

Wasted trip this morning

 Well I did get some fried chicken for lunch.   But I went in with intention to pick up dad's prescriptions and they didn't have the one "its out of stock, it should come on the truck this afternoon"   I had called Sunday morning about it and thought the computer said it would be available "after 2 pm on Sunday"  Sunday does not sound that much like Monday so I think the dumb computer didn't know they were out of inventory and just had the standard refill time but it is possible I misheard.  

Yesterday my mowing operation was prolonged because I snagged some loose wire with the mower so I had to go get a fencing pliers so I could cut it into manageable lengths to unwind from the spindle.  I did get the whole field mowed, but was out of steam to put the tractor away,  it is still sitting in the horse pen, I have the gate closed so the horses can't get into that side for now.  

I must call the HMO, I can't schedule what I want online.   I have a mental block on making the appt.  I think my thyroid level will be low.  I think my block on the appt is that if the thyroid is normal then why why why do I feel so tired all the time.  But its stupid not to get that checked, if thyroid is normal I'm not any worse off than now and if it is low I can get on the synthetic thyroid and improve my daily energy levels.  

No comments: